April 14, 2009

Hedgehogs!


Here is a Custom order I did last weekend...and I made a few extras and added them to the shop :) Aren't they the cutest?!?! I've always wanted a pet hedgehog.....tee hee
The Whimsy Shop has been hard at work getting ready for the Paws on Scrapbooking crop this weekend, and the Creative Scrappers Crop May 2nd, hope to see many of you there!
Remember, if you would like to place an order before either of these crops, I'd be happy to bring it all nicely packaged for you....please choose the "Local pick up" option at the checkout and mention which crop you will be attending....so you won't be charged for shipping!


Cheers,

Steph

3 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

SQueeeeeee! Soooo cute!

Amanda Muirhead said...

These are BEYOND CUTE...oh my word...love them!!

Jennifer Beason said...

Wow Stephanie, I've had the best time browsing your blog! All your stuff is SO CUTE!!! :)