October 18, 2009

October DT Reveal and Whimsy Pin Winner!

Things are a bit crazy over here.... I've been getting ready for the big move to Halifax (Oct 30 ish) so lots of painting crazy colored walls, carpet cleaning, integrating Dave's fabulous feline with my bunch of kitty Hooligans, packing, sorting, recycling, donating and throwing out! What could have possibly made any of this more difficult??? No car!!! That's right! I had a bit of an accident (I'm ok) on my way back from Halifax on Monday and the car has been in the shop ever since! I finally have my rental, but wow....I really didn't like not being able to go anywhere for 3 days! Difficult to believe that I actually used to live my life like that until I got my licence at the age of 26! LOL

Now....enough of the life drama...tee hee I try and keep this blog for the shop updates etc only, and my personal Blog for the other stuff, but I just had to share!

Feast your eyes on these awesome layouts from the Whimsy DT!!!!! I know I say this every month, but the Whimsy girls ROCK!

Jenn di Paolo





Tany Lamo





Aren't they beautiful!?!?!?! I can't decide what to grab for first, my Sass papers of the new Crate line LOL Love it all!
Congrats to Michelle for winning the Whimsy Pins this week :)
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

3
Timestamp: 2009-10-18 06:22:59 UTC
Stay tuned, one more giveaway before the end of the Whimsy Anniversary month! Don't forget about the Whimsy blog promotion....spend more than 20$ and you will receive a free sampler pack of Whimsy buttons!
Steph
xo

4 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Awesome job, ladies! I love that new Crate paper, too!

Tanya said...

beautiful work ladies!!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous work!

Anonymous said...

Please, tell more in detail..