November 21, 2009

Limited Edition Christmas Set is here!!!

Hi Whimsy Folks!
Many of you have been wondering when I'd be releasing my Christmas Whimsy collection...and I'm happy to present to you the first ever Christmas Sampler Pack! I'm getting into the Christmas spirit, so I'm sure I'll come up with a few new whimsies before December is here :)

There are also a few new Sampler packs available in the shop this morning....you have to excuse the photos as my lightbox is still in New Brunswick! I didn't have room for it when I moved and I'm having some difficulties finding just the right window and time of day to shoot my photos....not to mention the fact that I don't have photoshop on my netbook, these watermarks from Picasa aren't very pretty! LOL


I've reconfigured my cloud buttons....these are much more scrappy friendly! Lighter on the page and I think a bit "cuter" as well!



Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!!
hugs
Steph

13 comments:

Christina said...

cute!!!

cassandra2491 said...

Awww they are just so gorgeous!

Aphra Bolyer said...

You've really outdone yourself with the Christmas set, Steaphanie! Sweet!

Angie said...

Super CUTE!

Kim said...

OOO Ill be ordering some of those chrissy ones soon

On my way... said...

OMG these are AWESOME Steph!!! I want them all please :)

xx

Tracey Taylor said...

Totally adorable...all of them!

Jenn Di Paolo said...

Oh my!!! I LOVE the new clouds. Fabulous!!!

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh my gosh the xmas pack is just adorable and i love the clouds.... awesome work!...

Jackie said...

They are so CUTE!!! The Christmas stick pins...and clouds. I LOVE them all ♥

Tara said...

So stinking cute Steph!!

Tanya said...

the clouds are soo cute! Love your Christmas spirit!

mommyof5kidz said...

Ok... this is the VERY FIRST time that I have come to your blog and I have to say...I am in LOVE!! All those adorable pins and buttons and whimsys!!!OMGoodness! I would be in heaven! Your items ROCK!!!!