February 4, 2010

The Whimsy Shop is going on the Road!

I'm so thrilled! The Whimsy shop is packed up and ready to leave for Saint John, NB tomorrow morning for the Let's Capture Our Memories crop!

I can't wait to see my scrappy friends! I'm meeting up with Kristine mid-afternoon and we are going to crop till we drop! K and I always end up getting at least a few layouts done when we crop together hehehe

I'm bringing my netbook, but I imagine my Internet availability will be sporadic...so if you email me I may not respond until I return home on Sunday :)

Have a great weekend Whimsy friends, I'm off to bed early to take care of this migraine I've been battling all week.... (no worries, I already told Dave if its too bad to for me to make the 4hr trip tomorrow by myself, he's taking the day off work! LOL)

Steph
xo

3 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

sounds great Steph, have fun!!

Julie said...

What a sweet guy! Travel safely.

Kristine said...

woop woop!
i'll make that headache go away !!!!