May 5, 2010

Wednesday Whimsy Sighting ~ Aphra


I've long been a follower of Aphra's blog, her layouts are always beautiful and inspiring! Check out her Blog here and her amazing kit club "The Poppy Kit Co. here. I think being an amazing scrapper comes hand in hand with putting together super yummy scrap kits! She always has the most amazing combinations of products!
Hope you are all having a great week! The sale of my home finally went through yesterday (supposed to happen Friday), so I've been a bit distracted and haven't made one single whimsy in the last 2 weeks! Here's hoping that life calms down a bit now and I can get back into the swing of things :)
Cheers,
Steph
xo

2 comments:

Kim said...

have to agree Steph have always loved Aphra's work, and what she has dome with that cute little bunnypin is soooooooooooo fun

Leeann Pearce said...

oh what a stunning gorgeous Lo... thanks so much for sharing her work with us!!!!