September 12, 2010

Autumn Whimsies!

Hi Folks,
here is the latest from the Whimsy shop! Hope you like them :)


After making over 100 Bat and Pumpkin pins for a kit club overseas...I think I'm all "Halloweened" out and its not even October yet! They were so much fun to make, really got me in the mood for this beautiful fall season.





***Also added more Textured Cloud buttons for those of you who have been waiting for them :)
I'm staying in town this week, so hopefully more time to scrap and make whimsies.
Don't forget about our DT call, send your application in before November 1st! See details HERE
Have a wonderful week!
Cheers,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Eeeek . . . those woodgrain buttons are soooo cute! And the acorns too. Oh, who I am kidding, I LOVE it all! :)

Melanie Stanczyk said...

So cute! Love them all!

Shawna said...

Very cute! I just placed my first order today. Can't wait to play!

Sandy Ang said...

So sweet ! They put me in an autumny, Halloweeny mood immediately.

Lilo said...

Wohooooo! Can't wait til it's November now! ;)
/Lilo at Mollys =)

On my way... said...

These are friggin ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the little bats and pumpkins!!

xx