September 29, 2010

Whimsy Wednesdays Sighting!

I'm thinking Whimsy Wednesdays sounds pretty cute...Every week I will showcase different artists using their Whimsies!  If you would like to be featured, please send me and email :)


This week's featured Scrapper is Lydia Jackson!  I just love her clean and crisp style!  Link up to her blog for lots of inspiration and tutorials :)



Hope you are all having a great week!
Happy Whimsy Wednesday (doesn't that sound better than "hump day"?  You can totally say that to your grandma....rather than attempt to explain the other greeting LOL)

Cheers,
Steph

3 comments:

Stacey Young said...

I still can't get my email to go through to you:(

LollyChops said...

I think Whimsy Wednesdays sounds totally cute!

I love these LOs!

Have a terrific weekend!

HUGS!

Kim said...

LOVE Lydia's work