December 8, 2010

I'm Back....

Well, hello! It's me...Frances, and I am back for another term here at MLBOW! And I could not be anymore excited. Steph is the best, the sweet embellies are the best...what more could a girl ask for? Anyhoo, wanna check out my latest MLBOW layouts?

Sunday Funday


I used a little Sass to make our fearless leader happy...she's addicted if you haven't noticed. Anything Sassafras will go perfectly with MLBOW embellies because of the bright colors! On this layout I used 1 wee ladybug stickpin in the title, and a few textured buttons sprinkled across my layout!

Bottoms Up

My Little Shoebox is another fabulous paper line to combine with MLBOW embellies! The new textured cloud buttons were just the perfect whimsical touch for my layout!

Hope you are having a great Wednesday! See ya soon!
Frances

2 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

sooo adorable, I really love those cloud buttons!! :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Goooorgeous!!! My fave is the bum one!!! Totally awesome work!!!