December 31, 2010

Tarty to the Party!!

Ooops, Kat here, so sorry, Im a bit late in this post...! I'll blame the holiday season for having me all outta whack Im afraid, hope these two will make up for it...





Using the always perfect little lady bug pins and a couple of polka dot and itty bitty buttons.



And here the original little mushroom button and one of my new fav's, the textured button :)

Finally, if you visit my blog you would already have seen this one, but its a fav of mine so I thought I'd share again....using a bird pin and a couple of textured buttons...



Thanks for dropping by, hope ya like, and hope you're having a wonderful holiday and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

xx

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Kat I love that soon baby layout, great touches and the paint is the perfect touch!! Awesome!!