January 26, 2011

Helloooooo from the past!!

Hello ello! As I write this Im about to head off on a long awaited family vacation, hence I'm pre-posting....from the past....for the future.....isn't blog land wonderful?? ;)

Anyways, my apologies, this whole packing for holidays thing has always managed to get me in a tizzle, so this time I was determined to be well organised and ready to go....it's 11:20pm the night before we leave and Im afraid I've failed, so I've just got the one page to share today :( On the plus side it's one of my favorite pages that Ive done recently...


Using the always favorite, staple-in-my-stash clouds...


And the cuter-than-cute house pin set...


Steph, your attention to detail will always amaze me, just look at that door and window!!

TFL!!
Kat
xx

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gee this is amazing!!! :D

Michelle said...

What a beautiful LO! I love that paper, what paper line is that?