OK, so I know I didn't have to look very far for this sighting considering Kristine is my very best scrappy friends....but I just had to share her work on the Whimsy blog!
Don't you just love all her little details? The ink splatters, tiny stitching and design placement just blows me away everytime!
These last couple of months have been busy ones with the holiday season, however I'm hoping to get back into the regular blogging schedule for 2011. I'm thinking maybe a studio share next week is in order, as many of you often ask about where I do my Whimsy work!
For now though, let's kick off 2011 with a Pre-Spring cleaning contest, with many chances to win! This will be for a round up of all my Whimsy orphan buttons and pins :)
- Be a follower of this blog (= 1 entry)
- Post this contest=]on your blog with a link back to here. (= 2 entries)
- Be a "Fan" on Facebook (= 1 entry)
- Send out a Facebook referral to the Whimsy Fan page to your friends (= 2 entries)
- Post a layout in the Whimsy Gallery (=1 entry)
- Post a layout in the Whimsy Facebook Fanpage (= 1 entry)
*So if you do all 6 of these, you have 8 chances to win! Yay!
Leave a link on this post with your entry details and I will draw a name early next week
Thanks for stopping by!!