February 23, 2011

I heart Whimsy's..........

Hi everyone, Stacey here with a couple of new layouts:)  The first one I used a super duper cute brand new mushie pin that I don't think Steph has put into her shop yet....I think I may have been road testing it and all I can say is it is gorgeous, bigger than the usual and bright (perfect for my pages) so I hope she makes some more for you all to try out!!  I also used an original yellow mushroom button too:)

"Amaze Me"



My second layout is of my darling boys again.  I have used the favourite ladybug embellie, a owl pin and a brown flower button.  All of Steph's buttons and pins are so versatile and really can go with any project:)  OMG I just realised I spelt squeeze wrong in my title.......oh gosh, I blame the pregnancy...lol!!!!!  Oops have to fix that now!

"A Brother Squeeze"



I did have one more to share, which is already on my blog, of the duckie pin but it is not letting me upload for some reason so I will leave you with these 2!!
Have a fantastic week and thanks for checking out my creations today:)

No comments: