February 2, 2011

It's like a game of "Spot the Whimsy's"...........

I love to add several Whimsy's to my scrapbook pages and because my layouts are so busy ít almost feels like you could play this game!!!  The first one is of my big boy who just started Kindy last week (when I created this he hadn't started yet).  I have used a cloud button, mushroom button, a leaf pin and that super gorgeous big owl embellishment:)


I have had this little fella for a little while and thought his colours were perfect for this one:)


My 2nd layout is of our 3rd little bubba at our 12 week scan (I am now just over half way).  I went for neutral tones on this, neither boy or girl!  I have used 3 spotty purple buttons aswell as a favourite birdie pin:)


There is the birdie pin, cute heÿ?  Nearly as cute as my bubba beside it:)


I would of liked to have something else to share with you today but unfortunately I didn't get to use the package that I received from Steph on Monday as I have been sick....again....anyway, I bought some cute new goodies and can't wait to use them:)

So did you spot all the Whimsy's??

Thanks for checking out my creations today xo

1 comment:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

The little green and aqua bird is so cute!