March 23, 2011

Hello Whimsy Fans!!

Well hiya. Frances here with some MLBOW inspiration! I'm not sure if you have snooped through the store lately, but there is lots of stuff to see!! As a matter of fact, if you don't hurry I will buy the "Perching Red Bird" Embellishment right out from under you and not even think twice about it...he is sooooo cute! Anyhoo, here are my projects for the month...

Adore-able

In this wee embellishment cluster, LOL, I used the super sweet and versatile leaf stick pin. I use these all of the time, and on any type of layout!!

And of course my layout would not be complete without a few textured buttons!

Charming Boy


As you can see, this layout is FULL of MLBOW buttons...a mushroom button and 2 types of flower buttons.

Well, there ya have it! See ya next month, and I will beat you to the MLBOW shop!!!

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I absolutely love your layouts! They are wonderful!

Kim said...

these are def adorable love em to bits!

Lydia said...

WOW Frances those are incredible I LOVE the owl layout!! I need to get some more of those leaves!!

Stephanie said...

Adorable!!! Loving all the details sweets!!! xo