April 11, 2011

Whimsical Monday

 Good Morning Whimsy folks...........Lydia here with this mornings blog post. Today I have a couple of things to share with you.  First up is this frame that I made a little while ago to hold all my whimsies, I love looking at them so I purchased this cheap tiny easel and frame at my local dollar store. I removed the glass and replaced it with fabric covered foam, then I put all my pins in it. It now sits on my desk for easy access and inspiration.


Next up is this layout inspired by one of Becky Fleck's sketches, it called for lots of buttons so it was perfect for whimsies.


Last up is this easy MLBOW card featuring these fabulous heart buttons


Until next time................
                                                   Lydia :)

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

What a great post, Lydia! LOVE the Whimsy Frame. Too cute!!! And the card is amazing. Perfect. :)