September 28, 2011

Quick....get your Whimsy's:)

If you haven't already stocked up on Steph's newest additions to the shop you better quickly.....they are walking out the door:)  So in love with some of the newest Whimsy's especially those lollipops.  I have been waiting for these for ages, can't wait to get my hands on them...yummo!!!  So it's my turn here this week to share with you some Whimsy inspiration:) 

My first layout is untitled.  I have never ever not given a layout a title so this one is still feeling weird to me.  I always leave my titles to last and this one is just so busy I just couldn't come up with a thing...lol!!!  I did however manage to sneak in a birdie pin and 2 of the coolest little planet pins:):) + some textured buttons for good measure!

"Untitled"




My second layout is my sweet bubba #3.  Mason is 16 weeks already....seriously time flies when you are having fun:)  Tucked away in here I have a mushroom button (just glued on.....my layouts are so layered that sometimes I just can't get the needle and thread in there to attach it properly).  I also have 2 little lady bugs wriggling there way around the page:)

"You're Beautiful"



Oh look there she is, how cute!




I hope something here has inspired you today.  Have a great week, see you next month.
Stace xo

No comments: