October 26, 2011

Fall is in the air!

Hi there Whimsy fans! Cari with you today.

I don't know about you but I'm just lovin' this fall weather. We've been blessed with some gorgeous sunshine for the last week and the changing colors of the leaves are just beautiful!

And in honor of this fall season, Thanksgiving (that we had already but our US friends will soon be celebrating) I wanted to share this card with you.

I used the Whimsy Itty Bitty bird stick pin. Isn't he just the cutest?? I think so!

Supplies used: Imaginisce (patterned paper, die-cuts and Glam Rocks), MLBOW stick pin, ribbon, Colorbox ink, circle punch (Ek Succss)

Now, I know that these next 2 project have nothing to do with fall but I wanted to share them with you anyways. These 2 layouts are based on sketches created by Valerie Salmon for Got Sketch.
On this first layout I used the Itty Bitty Ladybug Pin. I love her! She fit so perfectly with my butterfly photos.
Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup (patterned papers, die-cuts, stickers), Butterfly punch (eksuccess), MLBOW (ladybug stick pin).

This next layout shares a picture from this past summer during one of day trips to the beach. I used a fish stick pin, and the heart button from this sampler package.
Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folders, October Afternoon (patterned papers & stickers), Imaginisce (Glam Rocks), MLBOW (fish stick pin and heart button), circle punch (Ek Success), Colorbox ink, Scenic Route chipboard

Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I've inspired you to use some of your Whimsy delights today!

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

THese are all awesome... love that little fishy!!!

Lydia said...

Love them Cari, wish the sushine would stay!! It has been beautiful!!

Ali said...

Beautiful work, really GREAT! The little birdie stick pin on the first card is PRECIOUS! Thanks for sharing your work. :) -Ali