October 11, 2011

Whimsy Sighting ~ Kristine Davidson!




Well, I didn't have to look very far for this sighting, although it was a nice surprise!  My Bestie Kristine Davidson  and I were able to scrapbook together last week as my day job had me travel to Saint John, NB.  We scrapbooked all three evenings, the hotel even let us have a large conference room table in my room!

This layout was completed last week, but noticed on her blog posting that she added a little Whimsy Bird pin when she got home!   It looks so cute with that Bella collection!  Check out her blog for some scrappy inspiration...K has her mojo back and she's rockin' the Bella Blvd!

Thanks K!!!
Steph
xo

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Wow, I follow both your blogs and love both your work and now I see you know one another. LOVE how this world can be so tiny sometimes.

Kathy Skou said...

Such cuteness!!! :)