December 21, 2011

Can you spot the Bird Pin?

Goodmorning Chiquita (Chic) with you today.
How hectic is this time of the year!!!!
With that been said I have managed to Scrap an itty bitty few pages :-)
The first is of my little girl and I found the perfect MY LITTLE BIT OF WHIMSY flower button to compliment the look of the page. Have you spotted it?
A little look closer.......
AMERICAN CRAFTS Thickers Alpha
ANNA GRIFFEN Floral paper
ECHO PARK VICTORIA GARDENS Papers, Die Cuts and Stickers.
PURPLE PUMPKIN Buttons, Champagne Flowers & Butchers Twine

This one is of one of my boys and his own special mohawk fringe thing he does for school every morning now. I have layered lots of photos and although hard to see, lots of machine stitch..
The MLBOW Maroon bird pin goes so well! Can you see it?
 A little closer maybe......yep there he is!
 TIM HOLTZ Colourwash
PURPLE PUMPKIN Buttons & Butchers Twine
PINK PAISLEE alpha Stickers

This one is of my other Bubby Boy and a funny face he pulls unique to him.
This one has been up on my blog for a challenge but in case you have not seen it....I dare you to SPOT the MY LITTLE BIT OF WHIMSY frog pin.....
 and for a close up, hiding in the grass......Is'nt he cute?
If you do alot of boy pages I would definatley suggest little Kermit! Been one colour he can compliment so many pages.
 PURPLE PUMPKIN Buttons
KRAFT Paper
WOW Chipboard Pieces

I have some techniques for these pages on my blog too!
See what you can do with a Plate and Paper Towel!

Have you seen all of the previous beautiful DT pages below....the DT Ladies have some beautiful pages to show and lots of Inspiration to take away.........

2 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful Chic. Love them all.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love these, Chic!!! :D