January 25, 2012

Hello Whimsy Fans!
Chic with you today.
Its been very busy lately with school holidays and house renovations.
I lost my beloved scraproom for a few weeks and it was torture. The upside is a much BIGGER scraproom! So Ive had a day to pull something together to show you all.
YES! It can be done LOL.
I decided to try my first Canvas Semi-mixed Media. Its no work of Art but it's me! As the words go "MAKE A SPLASH' & "JUST HAVE FUN'
I found the perfect Whimsy Pin to add to my Canvas.........
Why not explore other avenues with your Whimsy pretties.
 Can you spot the beautiful blue Whimsy Flower!
With this layout I went back to where it all started with a more traditional style.
It did not photograph as good as it looks. There is a neon pink thing happening...Hmmm.
I needed some nice flat buttons to poke in under my flowers so you will see one in the bottom left and one in the middle to the right. Lovely flat buttons with just the right amount of dimension and colour to match the page.
Thank you for looking and I hope it is nice and cool in your corner of the world. Its a nice warm 38 degrees here and on the rise during the week.
Scrapping inside with the Air Conditioner on.
I have my week sussed!

No comments: