February 22, 2012

Hello Whimsy Fans! Chic with you today.
I have just seen all the beautiful new Whimsy designs. I can't wait to get hold of some of them!!
I decided to make this Canvas for my daughters bedroom.
In a day and age of Computer Games, Ipods and Mobile phones, I wanted to remind her of the things in this world that are truly beautiful like herself. Roses in a Cottage garden came to mind.
 I found the PERFECT MLBOW addition! A Fuzzy Buzzy Bee.
 PAPERS  Prima Sweet Fairy Collection. MANOR HOUSE Lg Rose I AM ROSES Petite Roses
PRIMA Bling WOW Chipboard Fence
 I liked the cottage Garden theme so much that I decided to carry it through onto this Card.
 The MLBOW Love button was the perfect addition
 as was this little birdie pin!
 PAPERS Echo Park Victoria Gardens Collection
From there I decided I loved the rolling hills so much, I wanted to make a really playful little boys card with the same theme!
 I have used a MLBOW Button with flower petals for the sun and a bright red MLBOW button to jump off the card!!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day.
Big Congratulations to MLBOW Designer Stephanie on her recent marraige. You looked beautiful in that dress!!

No comments: