April 4, 2012

Hippity Hop!!

I hear that the Easter buuny is making his way around these parts on the weekend! It's always fun to see the children go on a hunt for those eggs (both large & small, candy & chocolate).

In thinking of the Easter season I created 2 projects that I'd like to share with you today.

First off is a card that I made using Imaginisce's Hippity Hop collection & Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock - it's just perfect for the spring and easter seasons. I added some paper covered brads (using my i-top tool from Imaginisce).

And to top it all of the carrot stick pin from MLBOW is the MOST perfect embellishment to finish off my card. I love it!!

For my second project I created a layout about our little Easter cupcakes and my love for Cadbury's Mini Eggs!

Again I used Imaginisce's Hippity Hop collection and Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock. Since I was doing a theme about cupcakes I decided to use one of the MLBOW cupcake buttons as part of my title and the colors just fit together wonderfully.
Thanks for stopping by and I trust that you will have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love these, so cute.