August 25, 2010

Whimsy Winners!!!

Wow Wow Wow


Thank you all for participating in this vacation contest...Your support and sweet comments about the Whimsy shop were phenomenal and unexpected! I feel so fortunate everyday to share my little creations with you, again, thank you for joining me on my little adventure!

There were well over 65 people who participated, so that was LOTS of ballots to be entered into the draw! We surpassed the 700 FB follower mark, so there will be TWO Whimsy prizes to give away (yay!) I decided to go "old school", and actually took the time to look at each entry, count out the votes, print them, cut them and then draw two names.



Congrats to Susanne Perry and April W!!!
Please send me an email with your addy and I'll ship your prize out to you asap!
Thanks again, and stay tuned....
I'm sure I'll have another big contest early fall to see if we can hit the 1000 FB Fan mark! hehe
In the meantime, please don't forget to add your work to the Whimsy Gallery!
Cheers,
Steph xo

5 comments:

April said...

Oh my gosh, how exciting!!! Thank you SO much!
- April W

Bella said...

Congrats ladies! And congrats on the fans Steph, well deserved!!

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats--I'm a tiny bit jealous but happy for you!!! :-)

Susanne Perry said...

YAY!!! Thank you so much, I am most excited too.

Susanne Perry said...

Thanks so much for your giveaway Steph & your generosity. Your gorgeous little creations arrived safe & sound here is Australia on Friday. I just love them all! Here's a link to a page I created over the weekend using the cute little purple bird. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sh68HIHWu28/TJdO89ueDYI/AAAAAAAABIo/UAIMgzwb_Kc/s1600/IMG_0899_2.jpg