August 31, 2010

New Whimsy Blog/Shop look by Kristine

How about my new Blog/Whimsy shop makeover?!?! Totally loving it!
Big thanks to my super awesome friend Kristine for all of her amazing work!
Check out my cute digi Whimsies by Libby Weifenbach....
It was all K's idea, I didn't even realize that an artist like Libby would be able to CREATE digi Whimisies! Love it! So now I have this little owl, and a whole lot of bird pins....lots of opportunity for matching Whimsy Shop stationary, cards etc. Yay!
Kristine, you are such a wonderful friend xo

5 comments:

Frances said...

Ooooo!!!! I love this Steph!!

Libby Pritchett said...

Oh I'm so glad you like the digi pieces, Stephanie! I was a nervous wreck afraid that I couldn't do your designs justice! LOL! I absolutely adore your stuff! :)

Kristine said...

glad you like xoxo... i think this birdie rocks.. thanks to libby
a new and final logo for MLBOW??! maybe ;-)

On my way... said...

This is FABULOUS!!!!! What an exciting idea!!!

Kim said...

LOVE it Steph!!!!!