September 1, 2010

Hello September!!

Hi there!! So, my intention was to post every week last month, but I fell a bit short. Ok, 3 weeks short, but who's counting. Life has been busy. With school starting up again, scrapping has had to take a back burner. But we are off to a good start, and I am starting September off right!!! How about a layout with some sweet, adorable, cute whimsies? Check it out...

We Stick Together
This is actually the new Adornit Pink Hoot Collection that is just begging for a whimsy or two! So I added an Itty Bitty Textured Pastel Pink button...yummy!!
I also am in total love with how the orange mushroom button coordinates!! How about that owl, huh?
Well thanks so much for stopping by. Are you enjoying the new scenery? I am in total love with that little birdie at the top...ca-ute!! See ya soon!!

Frances

3 comments:

sam said...

beautiful page! love the colours!

Aphra Bolyer said...

Yummy! All of it is fabulous. I don't even scrap girls, but I think I need this paper and those pink whimsy buttons. :D

Bella said...

Great l/o! I love those mushrooms!