June 28, 2011

Woodland {Whimsy} Finds

Hi Whimsy fans, it's Zoe here today with some whimsy layouts to share!!! I absolutely ADORE My little Bit of Whimsy critters, the birds the owls the ladybugs!! they are all too cute for words, So I'll stop talking and show my first layout - Woodland Finds

 Look at this incredible Owl he is actually sold out for the moment, but in the meantime you can stock up on the pin version here!
 I also used an adorable little ladybug pin and a super cute mushroom.
Layout number two features some fantastic new cloud buttons, OH MY I'm in love!!!
 These are sure to sell out fast so watch out for them.
I hope you have enjoyed my first post with My Little bit of Whimsy!!! I am a HUGE fan so to be sharing my love of whimsies with you all makes me VERY happy!!!

Have a fabulous whimsical day

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

Love, Love, Love them both Zoe!!

Angi Barrs said...

Super fun & sweet. Love them. :)

Lydia said...

Super wonderful!! love that woodsy layout!! perfect for whimsy's!!