July 11, 2011

Whimsy Shop Summer Update!


Well hello there strangers! Its been quite some time since I last posted on the Whimsy Blog! My apologies, it was not my intention to neglect you all!  Our house has been undergoing renovations for a couple of months now, and it really is all consuming!  One of the areas was my crafty space, and I'm just now feeling like everything is where is should be etc  I don't know about you, but if my scrappy/Whimsy space is unorganized, my creative mojo is nowhere to be found!

I'm back on track now, and here is what I've been working on the last few weeks!  You will notice some new Sampler packs, new Textured Clouds, new Mushrooms, new Bird Pins and I finally made a number of these little Whimsy Rockets!  They are flying off the shelves though, so get yours while they are still available :)

Many of you have asked me for Whimsy Fish, and here are the first batch of colors, I'm hoping to have a variety of colors by August. 
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer, don't forget to enter Lydia's wonderful Sketch contest, the deadline is extended until July 21st, so still lots of time!  Post a link on the original blog post with a photo of your take on the sketch, and I will announce a random winner or two on July 22nd

Cheers,
Steph
xo

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Gorgeous as always!! I would like one of everything please ;)

I'd forgotten about the sketch challenge so thanks for the reminder! Will hopefully get it done :)