July 27, 2011

Exploration to dreams

Hey there whimsy fans, Lydia here with my monthly installment of inspiration. This month I used a wide variety of buttons on my projects. First up is this layout with October Afternoons Rocket age.  I used a whimsy cloud as part of the blast off with the Rocket.

 

I also used a couple of great textured buttons. The rockets, would  look awesome with this collection but Bad me, last time they sold out so fast I didn't get one, I won't make that mistake again, Stephanie just restocked :)


Next up is something a little more on the woodsy side, using Imaginisce's new happy camper line.
 

 I used the pin leaves at the end of branch's paired with a wood texture button and acorn to create a perch for my owl. 


Lastly the humble whimsy bird makes an appearance, he is just the perfect accent for my title.


Till next time!!  :)


No comments: