July 25, 2011

Whimsy Sketch Winners!!!

My apologies for not posting when I said I would, the jet lag from our vacation really took its toll on me!  We arrived from London Thursday evening, and I swear I didn't want to do a single thing all weekend!  I had just enough energy to get some laundry done, and that was only because I really wanted my favorite jeans and TShirt haha  I haven't even uploaded our photos of the trip yet!  If you are interested, the highlights should be up on my personal blog in the next day or so  www.stephanie-hart.blogspot.com 

Now for the Whimsy Sketch Winners!  There are only three lovely entries for this sketch... I imagine everyone is too busy enjoying their summer vacations!  I myself wanted to scrapbook this sketch along with you, but alas, the kitchen reno and vacation were too distracting and I haven't been able to pick up my scissors and paper is quite some time!  Hoping that will change this weekend though ;)

Of course, if you've followed this blog for any amount of time, you all know what is coming next......ALL THREE participants will be getting a Whimsy Sampler Pack!  Yay! 

Gisèle, Alanna and Anne   
please email me your addys and I will ship your Whimsies to you tomorrow!
 

Gisèle's Layout
 

Alanna's Card

Anne's Layout


And thank you again to Lydia for putting together this wonderful sketch challenge!!
Have a happy Monday!
Steph


No comments: