July 20, 2011

Loads of colour and cuteness:)

Hi Whimsy friends, I know some of you are having a wonderful time on your summer vacations.....I can't wait for summer to roll on around here in Australia:):)  So alot has happened since I last posted here, we have since had our 3rd gorgeous boy, Mason.  He is now 6 weeks old and totally adorable as you can see in this layout:):)  I just want to squish his little cheeks all day long!!

So my first layout "M" I have used some textured buttons, a cupcake button, ice cream pin and a cupcake pin......this colour combo would be my all time fave and the Whimsy embellies just match perfectly!!



My second layout "Treats for my Sweets" is full of more gorgeous colour and the cutest cupcake buttons ever (1 blue, 1 green)....I also added a doughnut pin!!



I hope you enjoyed my colour post today and it may have just brightened your day.  Next time I am back here my baby will be that bit bigger.......
Take care,
Stace xo

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

So colorful and fun. Love these. :)