January 12, 2012

Pin It To Win It!


Hi Folks!  While I am busy getting our wedding details organized (16 days left, but who's counting?) I thought I'd run a few contests over the next couple of weeks! 


The first is

"Pin It to Win It" 
....(I'm not certain where I heard this, the phrase isn't mine, just LOVED the idea though)


Are you addicted to Pinterest as I am?  Wow, its like a time vortex for me!  If you haven't signed up already, I highly recommend sourcing out an invite, it is so full of eye candy, inspiration and just plain yummy goodness!  Love!

So here's the deal....pin 3 MLBOW product photos from our www.mylittlebitofwhimsy.com URL (Shop or Blog), come back here and leave a comment once they are pinned, and Voila! Your name is entered to win a Whimsy Pin Sampler Pack!  

I will draw a random name from the participants on Monday night

Now have fun, and try not to fall into the vortex... ;)
Steph


15 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

CONGRATS on the Wedding!!!! So excited for you! I pinned the hedgehog, the girlie cars and the parrot!!!

val said...

I pinked the darling green sherbet cupcakes!

Kristine Davidson said...

how fun!!! i pinned !!!

Claude said...

Cool! I pinned three things as Claude Campeau

Vivian said...

I pinned the Bumblebee embellies, the sand textured buttons, and one of the owl and leaf pin sets as Vivian Huizinga. Everything in the shop is just so cute!

Becky Litz said...

I pinned! Pinned a sample set, the cloud buttons and the blue cupcakes! I love all your stuff!

stephanni :] said...

i love all your buttons & actually did 4 pins, hoping to find more to pin soon! :o)

Chloe said...

I love pinning too :-) I pinned the girl cars, the sweet cupcakes and some mushrooms :-) GOOD LUCK for the wedding!! Congrats :-)

Ali said...

Hi Stephanie, as a fellow NS gal, I am so proud of your beautiful work! I loved pinning the DEAR little birds, the ladybugs and some cute acorns (because we have a darling small squirrel here in our yard storing things to eat EVERYWHERE he can...
yep-- even under the hoods of our cars! LOL. Made me smile to see those.) So the pinning has been done! Have fun with the wedding plans! PS I love Pinterest too.

Ann said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
I just pinned the pink and green ladybugs, the button sampler pack, and the bumble bees. Love your stuff and would love to be playing with some of this on my layouts.

Christa said...

I love these little bits of fun! I pinned the Sampler pack of flowers , the Light Blue sherbert cupcakes and the Easter Pins!

Scrapbookdoll said...

i pinned the springfever card,the birds are singing card and where ever you go layout.
my name is marie-anne raeman

Marielle said...

how fun...off to pin !!!

Lara said...

LOVE LOVE pinterest too! Congrats on the wedding... I've pinned the Owl Pin Toppers to my scrapbooking board.

Shellye McDaniel said...

How clever! I've pinned!