February 15, 2012

2/15/12 MLBOW Cards

Hi Everyone:
First off I need to offer my congratulations to Stephanie on her marriage. She is just back from her honeymoon. Can't wait to hear how it was and see more pictures. Welcome home Steph we missed you.
Anita here again with some cards that I made using some of Stephanie's wonderful buttons and pins. I had such fun creating these.
Here is the first card that I made using papers from my Little Shoe Box. I love how cute this button looks over the doily and with the twine.
For my second card I used an oldie but goodie card technique that I just love. It is a slider card. I used one of Stephanie's cupcake buttons and mounted the back on a penny and then put a pop dot on the back and then added the second penny. I slipped this set into the track that I created on my card and my cupcake slides from one end of the card to the other. These are some older Creative Imaginations papers that I have just been waiting for the right opportunity to use.

For my third card I made a pocket card. I used one of Stephanie's larger buttons and thought this card would be perfect for my dear hubby. I love these Simple Stories papers for male cards.
I just love how my last card came out. It is probably my favorite of the four. I used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Breeze papers. I found that I had two buttons and one stick pin from MLBOW that worked perfectly with these papers.
As you can see I love The Twinery Twine and use it on everything.  Be sure to stop by the store often as Stephanie is always adding new stuff. Have a great month and I will see you soon. 
Hugs,

3 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

So Pretty...Love that spinner!

Marielle said...

so cute,love those cupcakes !!

Ali said...

Everything is so darling and I especially LOVED how you did the closeup pics. Wonderful work. TY so much for sharing- you're an inspiration! ~ Ali from "Sketches: Creatively Yours"