February 8, 2012

Feeling the love!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner I wanted to create a layout about my kids and what they mean to me. They make my life full & complete!
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Sole Sisters papers, diecuts, stickers, Glam Rocks adhered using the i-rock tool, Foam Tape), Core'dinations Colorcore cardstock, My Little Bit of Whimsy (heart stick pin & button), My Little Shoebox (alpha letters), Fiskars Border punch, ribbon (Offray), Twine (Divine Twine), Cuttlebug embossing folders

There's a variety of heart shaped pins in the Whimsy shop but this pink & turquoise/blue one was just perfect for my page. I also added a textured button to the cardstock other heart and tied some twine through the holes.

In the next layout I chose to use the adorable brown bird stick pin mostly because I like how it went with the papers and I just think he's so adorable.
Supplies used: Imaginisce (Bon Voyage: papers, diecuts, Glam Rocks adhered using the i-rock tool, stickers), Core'dinations Colorcore Cardstock, My Little Bit of Whimsy (bird stick pin), My Little Shoebox (alpha stickers), Twine (The Twinery), Cuttlebug embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: